Daily Stitch Pass & Community Stitch Club
Daily Stitch Pass
The daily stitch pass is perfect if your schedule changes every week, or you just want to come a few times (be careful though - we make friends very fast!). The Daily Stitch Pass seat availability changes based on Stitch Pass reservations, and the pass is valid only for the day and session you purchase. Since seat availability changes quickly - we ask that you call Wooden Gate to reserve your seat for your session choice.
There a limited amount of seats available - and can be booked starting each Monday for that particular week.
- Reserves a sewing space for 3 hours.
- Full use of our classroom tools, rulers, design walls and ironing stations. Be sure to bring your sewing machine as our trusty sewing machines all found new homes during Covid.
- Try different sessions - find the right session that fits your schedule before becoming a member!
Get ready -- it's sign up time for our popular Community Stitch Club membership for 2023. Stitch Club started in August 2021 with great response. NOW is the time to grab a space - on the day/time that fits your schedule. 98% of 2022 members are continuing their membership! Become a part of the best creative space in the Bay Area!
Community Stitch Club - 2023
Membership is for you if:
- You are interested in sewing, but the cost of all those tools is just too much
- You want to build your sewing skills and would like a little guidance. (ask about availability of instructor led sessions)
- You just don't have the space you need to spread out, cut and layout your projects at home.
What are the perks of being a club member?
- Reserves a sewing space for 3 hours once a week on the same day & time -- 4 scheduled sewing dates!! This helps you set up your monthly calendar!
- Full use of our classroom tools, rulers, design walls and ironing stations.
- Members receive a 15% discount on the day of your session on all fabric, notions, books, patterns, kits and batting.
- Community Stitch Club fees earn WGQ Rewards points
- On months that your day of the week has a "5th" day -- you sew free!
10a -1pm – Morning - (5 seats remain as of 5/1/2023) 1:30p - 4:30p – Mid Day (8 seats remain as of 5/1/2023)
10a - 1pm – Morning -(8 seats remain as of 5/1/2023) 1:30p - 4:30p – Mid Day (3 seats remain as of 5/1/2023)
Basic Membership: $120 per month – 4 sessions
Stitch with Friends - Sew on your Own, Wooden Gate Staff available for questions
Sessions Day & Time:
Instructor Led Membership: $135 per month – 4 sessions
- Sessions Day & Time:
- Monday: Laura Nownes
- 5:30p - 8:30p - Evenings (SOLD OUT as of 1/10/2023)
- Tuesday: Margaret Linderman
- 10a - 1pm - Morning (3 seats remain as of 5/01/2023)
- 1:30p - 4:30p – Mid Day (4 seats remain as of 5/01/2023)
- Wednesday: Debi Bucciarelli
- 6p - 9p - Evening (1 seat remains as of 5/01/2023)
Once a Month - Instructor Led Membership: $45/month – 1 session
All led by Margaret Linderman
Sessions Day & Time:
- First Thursday of the month
- 3rd Sunday of the month (1 seat remains as of 5/01/2023)
What if I have to miss my session(s) during a month?
With your Stitch Club membership - if you need to miss a session during the month - no problem! You can let the Wooden Gate Staff know that you want to attend a make - up session. The last Thursday every month is reserved just for those "life happenings". You can reserve either a morning (10am-1pm), afternoon (1:30pm-4:30pm) or evening (6pm-9pm) session. Make-up sessions must equal the number of sessions you missed. So we can schedule our staff - make up sessions must be reserved at least a week in advance. The evening make-up session will be held only if there are reservations made. The demand for "Community Stitch Club" is real - so be sure of the day/time you choose.