Daily Stitch Pass & Community Stitch Club
Daily Stitch PassThe daily stitch pass is perfect if your schedule changes every week, or you just want to come a few times (be careful though - we make friends very fast!). The Daily Stitch Pass seat availability changes based on Stitch Pass reservations, and the pass is valid only for the day and session you purchase. Since seat availability changes quickly - contact Debi Bucciarelli directly for inquiries of current daily availability. She can be reached : (925) 785-3878 or by email: email@example.com.
At the present time our staff does not access to session availability.
There a limited amount of seats available - and can be booked starting each Monday for that particular week.
- Reserves a sewing space for 3 hours.
- Full use of our classroom tools, rulers, design walls and ironing stations. Be sure to bring your sewing machine as our trusty sewing machines all found new homes during Covid.
- Try different sessions - find the right session that fits your schedule before becoming a member!
Get ready -- it's sign up time for our popular Community Stitch Club membership for 2023. Stitch Club started in August 2021 with great response. NOW is the time to grab a space - on the day/time that fits your schedule. 98% of 2022 members are continuing their membership! Become a part of the best creative space in the Bay Area!
Community Stitch Club - 2023
Membership is for you if:
- You are interested in sewing, but the cost of all those tools is just too much
- You want to build your sewing skills and would like a little guidance. (ask about availability of instructor led sessions)
- You just don't have the space you need to spread out, cut and layout your projects at home.
What are the perks of being a club member?
- Reserves a sewing space for 3 hours once a week on the same day & time -- 4 scheduled sewing dates!! This helps you set up your monthly calendar!
- Full use of our classroom tools, rulers, design walls and ironing stations.
- Members receive a 15% discount on the day of your session on all fabric, notions, books, patterns, kits and batting.
- Community Stitch Club fees earn WGQ Rewards points - 450 points = $25 Reward bucks! (every dollar spent = 1 reward point) On average Stitch Club members earn a $25 reward every quarter
- On months that your day of the week has a "5th" day -- you sew free!
Basic Membership: $120 per month – 2 open sessions
Stitch with Friends - Sew on your Own, Wooden Gate Staff available for questions
Sessions Day & Time:
1:30p - 4:30p – Mid Day (2 seats remain as of December 2023)
Instructor Led Membership: $135 per month – 5 open sessions
- Sessions Day & Time:
- Monday: Margaret Linderman
- 10a -1pm – Morning - (8 seats remain as of December 2023
- 1:30p - 4:30p – Mid Day (8 seats remain as of December 2023)
- Monday: Laura Nownes
- 5:30p - 8:30p - Evenings (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday: Margaret Linderman
- 10a - 1pm - Morning (2 seats remain as of December 2023)
- 1:30p - 4:30p – Mid Day (2 seats remain as of December 2023)
- Wednesday: Debi Bucciarelli
- 6p - 9p - Evening (1 seat remains as of December 2023)
Once a Month - Instructor Led Membership: $45/month – 1 session
Led by Margaret Linderman
Sessions Day & Time:
- 3rd Sunday of the month (SOLD OUT)
- 12p - 3p - Afternoon
What if I have to miss my session(s) during a month?
With your Stitch Club membership - if you need to miss a session during the month - no problem! You can let the Wooden Gate Staff know that you want to attend a make - up session. The last Thursday every month is reserved just for those "life happenings". You can reserve either a morning (10am-1pm), afternoon (1:30pm-4:30pm) or evening (6pm-9pm) session. Make-up sessions must equal the number of sessions you missed. So we can schedule our staff - make up sessions must be reserved at least a week in advance. The evening make-up session will be held only if there are reservations made.
The demand for "Community Stitch Club" is real - so be sure of the day/time you choose.