🌟 Brown Bag Mystery Quilt 2024 - 'Piece of Cake' 🍰
Instead of receiving presents, we have decided to give back by donating a half yard of fabric for every Brown Bag and Border Bundle to support our local Dress A Girl Around the World chapter. Join us in spreading joy and making a positive impact! Read on to learn more.
We are the only official Sewposium shop in California!
Celebrate Love and Quilting: February isn't just about love; it's also Wooden Gate Quilts' 5th anniversary! We're merging our anniversary joy with the Brown Bag Mystery Quilt. For every Brown Bag purchase, we're donating half a yard of fabric to Dress a Girl Around the World, doubling our donation with any border package added. Join us in this delightful 'Piece of Cake' journey from February 1st and contribute to our tapestry of generosity!
Exclusive Sewposium Membership: We're proud to be part of the Sewposium group, recognized for our commitment to our local stitching communities. As the only participant in California, we're excited to bring the Brown Bag Mystery Quilt to you, themed “Piece of Cake”.
How it Works:
- Mystery Bags Sale: Begins February 1st, inspired by cake flavors like German Chocolate, Carrot Cake, Lemon, and more.
- Join the Community: Access exclusive video tutorials in the private Facebook group.
- Clue Delivery: Bi-weekly clues start March 16th, guiding your mystery quilt creation.
- Final Reveal: Discover the completed design on May 11th.
What's Special This Year:
- Colorful Palettes: Each kit's palette mirrors the vibrant hues of our favorite cakes.
- Community Connection: Share your journey in the Facebook group.
- Final Size Tips: The final size of the quilt is a surprise! You can opt for a border package to beautifully complete your quilt - which will also double our donation to Dress a Girl.
Seize this unique opportunity to create a masterpiece as delightful as your favorite dessert! 🎂
#PieceOfCakeQuilt #BrownBagMystery2024 #WoodenGateQuilts
- The bag that you purchased contains your fabrics and the cutting instructions for your entire quilt top. Backing, borders and binding are sold separately.
- Save all remaining fabric and partial strips as additional cuts will be made as needed throughout the program.
- Printed Clues will be mailed, every two weeks beginning March 15th, to the home address you provided when you purchased your bag.
- Video clues will be available beginning on March 16, 2024. The instructional videos are uploaded to the private Facebook page at 6am, eastern. Join Karen Montgomery as she shares all the tips and tricks of each clue.
- The Facebook group provides a fun community where you can share your fabrics, your progress and find tips and bonus projects. Eventually you will see hundreds of completed quilts in an amazing variety of fabrics. Join the fun, learning and suspense of what this years mystery holds.