The daily stitch pass is perfect if your schedule changes every week, or you just want to come a few times (be careful though - we make friends very fast!). The Daily Stitch Pass seat availability changes based on Stitch Pass reservations, and the pass is valid only for the day and session you purchase.
There a limited amount of seats available - and can be booked starting each Monday for the same week. We are unable to reserve seats further out.
CDC proof of vaccination is needed at your first Club session. Currently, you will be REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times.
- Reserves a sewing space for 3 hours.
- Full use of our classroom tools, rulers, design walls and ironing stations. Be sure to bring your sewing machine as our trusty sewing machines all found new homes during Covid.
- Daily Stitch Pass Sessions are currently available only on Wednesday & Thursday
- Morning session: 10am - 1:00pm
- Afternoon session: 1:30pm - 4:30pm